Warm Up with a Mug of Mint Hot Chocolate + Charlotte's Web
CW Mint Hot Chocolate
- 1c milk - unsweetened unflavored almond milk or other unsweetened variety
- 4 squares of high-quality dark chocolate (approx 1.28 oz)
- 1/2 tsp sugar or favorite sweetener
- A candy cane or peppermint candy
- Charlotte’s Web Hemp extract oil, Mint Chocolate
- Peppermint essential oil, optional
- Marshmallows or whipped cream, optional
Over low heat, break chocolate bar up into pieces into a sauce pan.
As chocolate melts, whisk in milk. Stir in sweetener to taste.
Pour hot chocolate into mug with half a dropper of CW Mint Chocolate hemp extract.
Stir with a candy cane. For stronger mint flavor, dip a toothpick into edible peppermint essential oil and stir toothpick in hot chocolate. Top with marshmallows or whipped cream, as desired.