- Product Benefits
More than just CDB: CBD plus other naturally-occurring phytocannabinoids, terpenes, flavonoids and more in every serving.
Our premium hemp extract oil is designed to help maintain:
- Support for normal, everyday stresses*
- Healthy recovery from exercise*
- Support a sense of calm for focus*
We use limited, select ingredients to ensure you have the absolute best hemp extract oil possible, with no fillers. Our oils include our premium hemp extract, oil, and flavor. That’s it.
- Additional Information
- Dropper included
- Learn more about our new product packaging here!
- For Best Results
- Consistency, as with any supplement, is key for success.
- Sensitive to flavors? Feel free to mix your oil into your favorite food or drink.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- 30mL bottle contains 30 1mL servings or 60 .5mL servings. The dropper on all 30mL bottles holds .5mL of oil
- 100mL bottle contains 100 1mL servings.The dropper on all 100mL bottles holds 1mL of oil
- Dropper use: Gently squeeze the rubber end and release. The dropper will be half full which indicates a "full dropper". (Oil will not fill the entire dropper)
- Additional Information
Avoid touching dropper to mouth to preserve the quality of your hemp extract oil.
Consistent, Minor Relief
The supplement facts state each serving contains 11mg of Hemp Extract per 1mL, so I believed it equaled the amount of CBD too. However, for this dosage 6.65mg of actual CBD per 1mL seems to be the true value. If you do the math: Hemp Extract 11mg - CBD 6.65mg = Excess Filler 4.35mg.
I'm assuming that roughly 60% of this main ingredient is FULL SPECTRUM CBDs usable by the body, and the other 40% is used to help digest it. 100% of that total is a full extract from the natural plant. The core of what you get for this strength level is a CBD total of 199.5mg in each 30mL bottle and 665mg in each 100mL bottle.
Make no mistake this is a natural agent found in this world. One that will provide some helpful benefit to you. I would recommend this to anyone <30yrs old with nothing more than only minor inconveniences in life. Otherwise you should consider trying a higher dosage.
Im not too sure
great stuff , better than cucurmin ,tumeric or arnica , hands feel great
So far so good
Write Your Own Review
Thank you for sharing your experience with others.
An Extract Of Renegade Spirit
A painstaking, labor-intensive, love-based process is the root of our high-quality hemp extract. More than a health supplement, Charlotte's Web is an extract of a renegade spirit cultivated with a dedication to your sovereign right to wellness.
Our field is the science of botanics, and unlocking their power is our focus so that you have this powerful tool to help you live the best life.Find Out More
News & Articles
Like cousins, the plants are related but not the same. Derived from cannabis, both plants have cannabinoids, including CBD, but one significant difference makes hemp able to be shipped to all 50 states.
Watch now to learn more.